Now tell me...am I right??? Me and the rest of the Coleman Crew think she looks like an Ewok. After looking on the Internet for Ewok names from the movie Star Wars we came across Kneesaa. Knessaa is the princess of the Ewoks...fitting name we thought! However, the spelling was a bit tricky, so we decided to spell her name how it sounds...hence Neesa.
So far Neesa's favorite thing to do is attack feet. Chessen is always one of her popular targets.
Neesa checking out her new surroundings.
Neesa getting Big Brother Xander's shirt...
We took Neesa over to G'mom and Papa's house to show her off. Nessa likes to give kisses!
Papa makes friends with "killer," as Papa calls Neesa, and informs Neesa she can come over everyday between 4 and 7 to clean the floor of crumbs after meal time.Chad and I are quickly remembering how much work a puppy is! Because we had Zoie for so long we honestly forgot...lol! She is such a good girl though and we are very happy with our decision to add another friend to the family again. We still miss Zoie, I know I still cry in the shower every morning. However, Neesa gives us something to look forward to everyday.
For example, this morning it snowed for the first time this fall. I took Neesa outside to go potty and she stood on her back legs and boxed at the snow in excitement....granted that lasted for only a minute until she seen my raspberry bush and decided she needed to attack it...
"Welcome to the Crew munchkin!"

No comments:
Post a Comment