- First of all, we all know how bad I am about sharing my pictures with people! I love to take them; I even have a ton of plans for them...but they never get shared. It is my hope this blog will act as the journal and fun pic spot for those never ending photo files of mine.
- Secondly, we all know I can't spell and am no writer by any means, but you choose to love me anyways - SO DEAL if it isn't pretty!
- Finally, I will give you all a promise... I will promise to try and keep up with my posts this time. Life is crazy, but it should never be crazy enough to prevent me from sharing what is taking place in our lives with you, my friends and family. Let's face it, life is worth sharing!
With that out of the way, let's kick this bad boy off!
No comments:
Post a Comment