
Lisa and I headed out for lunch, a movie, and some shopping after the early morning Huntington Disease Walk. Who am I kidding... a ton of shopping! After 10 years of being at home, I only had a few outfits in my closet that were dressy enough to utilize with my part time design clients in the evenings. Moving into a FT settings called for a major wardrobe overhaul. My Aunt was the only person I felt comfortable enough to put through the torture of taking me to tackle the obstacle.
On our way to lunch, Lisa made a pit stop by her office to show me around her work. Every morning for the last several years we would talk on her commute. We wont go into the specifics of all of the things I have heard over the years as she drives - the whole family knows how crazy of a driver she is - so you all can only imagine...lol! Anyway, in all those years, I have never seen where she works.


My Aunt's office is located in the College of Law library at ASU...pretty swanky.
The building's architecture is unique and Lisa refers to one of the stair landings as "The Titanic." To my puzzled look she demonstrated..."Kate Winslet, eat your heart out!"
Lisa also showed me her secret spot to get away in the library. I will avoid giving the details out on the web, as to this being the "exact area" she takes naps and that it also happens to just "accidentally" overlook where the ASU football team practices...lol!







No comments:
Post a Comment