Tuesday, January 3, 2012

AZ Part VI, Falling Bugs...

The morning of my flight home we headed to Barnes & Noble to grab a book for the flight I had been trying to hunt down. My Aunt wasn't feeling very hip on my continued picture montage... but knew she would be rid of me soon.


After I obtained my book we went to Tinker Bell and collected more of my wardrobe in the "bling" department. Once that was done we headed to another neat place to eat. She took me to a farm in town that had a restaurant on site. Awesome food and a fun atmosphere...

The first time Dave seen this sign he thought it said "danger of falling scorpions."



On our last stop we hit IKEA so I could help grab some shelves for Sharai's room... then I was off.

To the Highleys,

Thanks for yet another fun trip. And, to my beautiful Aunt, thanks for always being there for me to help kick off all the important transitions in my life!

Love Ya,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment