Tuesday, January 3, 2012

AZ Part IV, Lunch, Movie & Clothes...

If you are going to Tempe, you must try Macaio's. They hands down have the best salsa down there and awesome Mexican food. Whenever we have time when I visit, I beg my aunt to take me there.

MMMMM... now I'm hungry for it...damn!

Breaking Dawn...

Yes, I'll admit it...I am a Twilight Saga groupie - but I am a sophisticated one! The line for sophistication is drawn based on if you scream like a girl at Edward Cullen's cuteness - I don't squeal, just quietly sigh to myself.

I will also give over and tell you that yes I did book a ticket to watch this with my Aunt several months prior to the release date. We had both read the books and it sounded like something fun to do...the whole fly down where it is warm to watch a movie with my girl thing. The timing of needing a new work wardrobe was just icing on the cake.

Shopping 101...
Lisa took me to The District to start my search. A week before Christmas, the place was in full Holiday swing.


I'll admit it, we tend to be easily distracted...lol!




Even with our poor lapse in concentration at times, I managed to make one heck of a haul! Can you find me... I'm the one buried in new clothes biting one of my new necklaces!


No comments:

Post a Comment