Monday, January 9, 2012

Risk me this, Risk me that...

The game Risk is a long standing tradition in my family. We get together on the Holidays and fight for world domination with each other. My brother and I enjoy taking out my parents and then trying to fight for what is left. Sibling rivalry at its best, I tell you!

To my point....sorry.

Xander and Chessen had began practicing Risk a few weeks before Rhonda flew up. They had wanted to know what they were doing by the time Christmas rolled around so that they could try and beat their Uncle at it. The boys quickly became slightly obsessed with the game and because of this, we found ourselves sitting around a Risk board much of the remainder of Rhonda's trip here.

Rhonda was a good sport though. When we needed a break we would head to the mall and go shopping. She needed to finish Christmas shopping and I still needed several items to start my new job. Shopping with Rhonda was my highlight, even though the boys are still claiming Risk was theirs.

Thanks for making it up Rhonda - I won the lottery in the sister-in-law division!

No comments:

Post a Comment